WE ARE RECRUITING
Due to the continued growth during the past 12 months, the Wide Horizons Surveying Specialists team are looking for an innovative, enthusiastic building surveyor to join our team.
The role currently requires an experienced building surveyor to be based out of the Hinckley office on a part time basis.
Wide Horizons is a leading independent, specialist surveying consultancy utilising UAV technology to undertake a wide range of building surveying services working within the property, infrastructure and construction industry.
About the role
We are currently looking to appoint an experienced part time Building Surveyor in our Hinckley office.
You will join a small team servicing our clients across the UK. The role will mainly involve report writing of roof condition surveys of premises within the commercial and industrial sectors.
Working on a range of projects for an ever growing client mix, this role provides an exciting opportunity to develop within a small but dynamic company.
Key skills / experience:
- Experience of building maintenance work, refurbishment and alterations of existing buildings
- Knowledge of building elements, defects and construction methods
- Ability to complete building survey reports to a professional level
- Excellent communication and client facing skills
- Qualified building surveyor or equivilient experience
- Full UK driving licence
If you are interested in this part time Building Surveyor role in Hinckley, Leicestershire – please apply with your CV and a covering letter, indicating your current remuneration and/or salary expectations and send to the below contact.